Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014



A New Beginning


I did not mean to be gone so long.
I lost my job in November, And I must tell I went through something I had never experienced before. I stayed in bed and hid from the world.  One Sunday I went to Mass and tried to get out without being noticed but, someone saw me and called out to me. So I stopped said "hello" and she asked If I could possibly  help out at the school with a mosaic project in January.  I said, yes.  I felt a happiness and could not wait to do that. I helped that day and again.  It brought "Life" back into my Life.
So, I started painting.  I have joined the local Art Center and "Lola" is showing there. I also entered two other paintings into a juried Art Show and they both made it in!  I am busy painting. Next month will be a busy month for the Gallery so I'm trying to finish up as much as I can.
I will post later everything I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment