Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014



I still find each day 
too short for all
 the thoughts I
want to think, all 
the walks I want to
 take, all the books 
I want to read, and 
all the friends I 
want to see. 

John Burrough



This is another one of my florals. 
 It's 20x20 acrylic on canvas. 
I have been painting everyday.  It's what I have been trying to do for a while.
I paint before work, I paint after work.  I paint all weekend long then,  I make jewlery, I clean the house, wash clothes, pickup my daughter from school all that.  I visit with my parents everyday even if it's just for a little while. Never enough time for everything I want to squeeze into my day. But last weekend I spent some time with my friend Clare.  I must admit I had a hard time letting my mind go and relax especially with inspiration everywhere.  But I had a great time with an old friend.  Thanks Clare, I needed that!



No comments:

Post a Comment